canadian customers

Canadian Customers

Canadian Sales and Export Information for Pre-Owned Vehicles at Wilder Nissan

Wilder Nissan welcomes our Canadian customers to our line of pre-owned vehicles. Here, you will find link and more information about how Canadian residents can purchase and export a vehicle to Canada. Please call us for more information.

In order to puchase a vehicle you will need the following:

  • 2 pieces of ID
  • Passport, Driver's License or any official picture ID counts as one
  • The second piece of ID must be one of the following showing the out-of-state address:
    • A current residential rental agreement
    • A property tax statement from the current or previous year
    • A utility bill, dated within the two previous years
    • A state income tax return from the previous year
    • A voter's registration card
    • A current credit report

If required ID is missing at time of delivery, a fee of 10% of the purchase price will be assessed until correct documentation is received.